08 December 2011

If I had a Christmas Wish list...

So Christmas is coming and although I neither want nor deserve any gifts (this year is gift enough and due only through the help of my friends and family, both monetary and support wise) and although I'm really into this idea of making Christmas NOT about buying stuff, there are some things that I am just loving right now...

1. This dessert stand to put my pumpkin bread on.

2. This wonderful travel thermos to contain one of the few things that I miss about the US - the ability to consume large amounts of coffee at once (the coffee is SO MUCH STRONGER HERE). 

3. Renting my first apartment in Ireland (I'm loving this one! - small but bright!) has me thinking of decorating and such. I like the simplicity and versatility of this vase! 

4. This needs no introduction. 

5. I love owls. I love books. Perfect!

6. I love hats. Love love love. This one is adorable. 

7. I love socks. Especially these. Or any thigh-high or over-the-knee socks. This + nice dress = awesome.
 
8. This cat mug and spoon! The spoon hangs on the mug! 

 9. This antique brass day bed. That way, in my very small future apartment I can use it as a couch (LOTS OF PILLOWS) as well as have an extra bed!

10. I love to read. I love books. I really like the way this antique barrister book shelf looks with the horizontal glass doors. In my future abode I hope to be able to buy interesting bookshelves to keep my books in/on. 

Yes mom, I know I'm going to need a really good job in the future. :) Hope your Christmas list is coming along well, and that you get what you most want/need this season!

Baci,

Mari





No comments:

Post a Comment