1. This dessert stand to put my pumpkin bread on.
2. This wonderful travel thermos to contain one of the few things that I miss about the US - the ability to consume large amounts of coffee at once (the coffee is SO MUCH STRONGER HERE).
3. Renting my first apartment in Ireland (I'm loving this one! - small but bright!) has me thinking of decorating and such. I like the simplicity and versatility of this vase!
4. This needs no introduction.
5. I love owls. I love books. Perfect!
6. I love hats. Love love love. This one is adorable.
7. I love socks. Especially these. Or any thigh-high or over-the-knee socks. This + nice dress = awesome.
8. This cat mug and spoon! The spoon hangs on the mug!
9. This antique brass day bed. That way, in my very small future apartment I can use it as a couch (LOTS OF PILLOWS) as well as have an extra bed!
10. I love to read. I love books. I really like the way this antique barrister book shelf looks with the horizontal glass doors. In my future abode I hope to be able to buy interesting bookshelves to keep my books in/on.
Yes mom, I know I'm going to need a really good job in the future. :) Hope your Christmas list is coming along well, and that you get what you most want/need this season!