21 May 2012

I'm baaaaaack!

So...I'm back. In the States. Gli Stati. Los Estados.

Weird.

No really. It's so weird. I honestly feel like I never left, or maybe was just gone for two weeks.

Life has just picked back up where it left off.

Almost.

Don't worry, I have a couple last posts for this one but I'd like to announce (again I think) that this adventure isn't over!

I've learned SO MUCH and most of it about myself. One of the most important things is living consciously. Actually paying attention to what is going on around you. I really want to keep that - it has been hard when I was abroad! Especially in Ireland when  I had my own apartment to deal with, classes, and recent grief. It was tough.

So. The plan is to simply try to find the beauty in the small things, make the most of the wonderful country that is America, try to focus on quality over quantity... and blog about it :)

I don't even have a title yet. Working on it.

But, to that end I'd like to invite you to take part in this awesome giveaway from OneSheepishGirl! It's both a lovely leather journal and an e-course about creative journaling!

Just check out the rules here...

Baci,
Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment