24 August 2011

Getting Ready...

Alright, so today was my last day at Charlotte Russe...Bittersweet to say the least. I really feel like I grew this summer - I was able to handle the responsiblity that was placed on me and learned a lot, both about myself and working with others.

I also managed to save a little bit of what I earned there...

On a completely different note, I thought I'd share with you all where I'll be staying. I'll be splitting a room with Natalie at the Zone Hotel. It's supposed to be modern in design. It's not quite on campus, but it's pretty darn close, we'll have an RA, and it should be a bit more immersive.

Got my hair colored and trimmed yesterday! Dana, head stylist at Dazzle Salon and Spa, did an amazing job! I recommend them - they fit me in the day I called, had a 50% off coupon for the first salon visit, and are some of the nicest people... There'll be a pic of the new hair up soon!

On that note, I've set up a Flickr account (notice the correct spelling this time). However, I've been told that Picasa, which is by Google, actually works better in Europe. For now I'll try the Flickr but we'll see what happens in a week (OMG!).

A piĆ¹ tardi,
Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment